Electric Water Heater-E62-50H-045DVX-50Gllns
All residential electric water heaters have the Fused Ceramic Shield lining, a tough, thick, durable coating of ceramic that is fused to the tank’s interior surface at 1600 ̊F, forming a corrosion-resistant lining for years of dependable protection and use.
• Dual Heating Elements Screw-in, direct immersion, 4500-watt, 240-volt heating elements for• “Environmentally-Friendly” Non-CFC Foam Insulation The tank is surrounded by a thick coat of non-CFC polyurethane foam to trap heat inside the tank, saving energy.
• Dip Tube Carries cold inlet water deep into the tank to minimize temperature dilution of hot water.
• Conveniently located on the side of the tank to facilitate piping to a drain or external to the building. Also available with top T&P opening
• 3/4” Water Connections Located on top
• Anode Rod Top-mounted anode for tank protection, extending the life of the tank.
• Built-In Electric Junction Box Top-located, convenient junction box, ready for 1/2” or 3/4” conduit.
• Thermostat/High Limit Control Combination control allows adjustment of water temperature while providing overheat protection
• Code Approvals LisEnergy Efficiency according to the National Appliance Energyted to UL 174 and BOCA codes. Heaters meet the current edition Federal Conservation Act (NAECA) of 1992. Heaters also meet the thermal
Drain Valve Child-resistant, durable brass drain valve.6-Year Limited Tank/Parts Warranty*efficiency and standby loss requirements of the U.S. Department of Energy and current edition of ASHRAE/IESNA 90.1. All models are certified at300 PSI test pressure and 150 PSI working pressure.